TMF Clan - Terms of Service (TOS)
Welcome to TMF! We are glad to have you in our family oriented gaming clan. Please read over our Terms of Service and familiarize yourself with our rules. Welcome to the family and happy gaming!
Our web site and its services are provided to you on an AS IS basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
Your Responsibilities and Registration:
Age Restriction Amendment:
Since TMF is a Family oriented clan - our youth is very important to us! TMF strives to provide a secure and healthy environment to all our young people. Therefore any Official TMF member can sponsor a child that is less than the age of 13 to participate in Team-speak and games. However, the child MUST have their OWN team-speak name and MUST include in their sign-on name the name of their Sponsor. (Ex: Casper-Dark) and will ONLY be allowed in a restricted area designed for our youth. Please do NOT allow the child to access TeamSpeak under your own name. They must use their own account and it should be setup to auto join the "Kids Zone" channel. That sponsor is responsible for ensuring that the child remains in the assigned Team-speak channel (Kids-Zone), and that the child does not become disruptive to the rest of the clan while in game. NO ONE entering that restricted zone should be using any FOUL languish - so if you can't control your speech, STAY OUT of that restricted zone.
Registration data and other personally identifiable information that we may collect is subject to the terms of our Privacy Statement.
Registration and Password:
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (Content), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
1. Provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law. If you see any violations of this rule please inform a web admin immediately so it can be resolved.
2. Impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you.
3. Collect or harvest any data about other users.
4. Provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent.
5. Provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
Violation of this rule will result in immediate ban.
7. Use any form of HACKS or CHEATS against any TMF member while in any game. Or use Clan Tags in any game where the use of hacks or cheats are allowed by the server owner. TMF is a hack free clan and we do not want our name misrepresented as such.
Violations of anything covered in this TOS is subject to consequences up to and including suspension or being banned from all services provided by TMF!
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE SERVICE) IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU AS IS AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND.